Dixie Electric Power Association is an electric cooperative and is governed by the following documents and statements that assure fair, equal, and quality service to the Association’s members:
- Dixie Electric’s Bylaws (PDF)
- Service Rules and Regulations (PDF)
- Line Extension Policy (PDF)
- Statement of Nondiscrimination (PDF)
- Please return your application via mail or fax. Here is the contact information for Dixie Electric’s district offices.
- Application for Residential Accounts (PDF)
- Application for Business and Commercial Accounts (PDF)
- Landlord Service Continuance Request (PDF)
- Temporary Electrical Service Agreement – English (PDF)
- Temporary Electrical Service Agreement – Spanish (PDF)
Diagrams for New Service – Wiring and Meter Point Locations
- Overhead Service to Residential (Above Roof) (PDF)
- Overhead Service to Residential (Below Roof) (PDF)
- Residential Overhead Service to Meter Pole (PDF)
- Residential Underground Service to Meter Pole (PDF)
- Underground Service to a Residence (PDF)
In an effort to conform to the document formatting standards required by Mississippi state law, Dixie Electric’s management is requiring that all easements be printed on legal paper. No other size paper will be accepted.
- Easement Form – Standard (PDF)
- Easement Form – Standard with a Witness (PDF) (Statement for the notary)
- Easement Form – Corporation_LLC (PDF)
- Easement Form – Representative (PDF) (Representatives for a church, state, power of attorney, etc.)
Please print/duplicate easements on legal-size paper. Easements that do not meet formatting standards will be returned.
- Authorization for Recurring Check Payments (Bank Draft) (PDF)
- Authorization of Recurring Credit-Debit Card Payments (PDF)
- Bankdraft Stop Form (PDF)
- Outdoor Light Agreement (PDF)
- Medical Alert List Form (PDF)
- Member Load Information Sheet (PDF)
Distributed Generation (Solar, Wind, Thermal, etc.)
- Distributed Generation Process Document (Application) (PDF) – This document outlines the steps to go through for distributed generation and provides the application that needs to be submitted before the installation begins.
- Interconnection Agreement (PDF) – This agreement will be executed after the installation has been inspected.
- For general information about alternative forms of energy, check out the Energy Information & Tips page