Ways to Pay Your Bill
- Online Payments can be made by clicking the My Account or Pay Bill Online button at the top right of your screen. Credit card, bank draft and debit card payments are accepted.
- Payments by phone can be made by calling (601) 425-2535.
- Recurring Payments and Bank Draft can be set up two ways:
- do it yourself online by clicking on Sign up for E-Billing.
- fill out the electronic transfer payment option form and drop by one of our three office locations. Bank draft automatically pays your bill from the bank account of your choosing.
- Mail Payments are convenient with the self-addressed envelope enclosed with every billing statement. Simply apply postage and mail.
- Pay at Any Office. Our three offices are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Check, credit card and debit card payments are accepted.
- 24/7 Drop Boxes are conveniently located at all offices for after-hour payments. Check or money-order payments are accepted.
- Levelized Billing is a service provided for Dixie Electric members. The amount you pay each month is based on your 12-month average electric use, keeping your monthly payment amount the same from month to month.