Ways to Pay Your Bill
- Online Payments can be made by clicking the My Account button at the top right of your screen. Credit card, bank draft and debit card payments are accepted.
- Recurring Payments and Bank Draft can be set up two ways:
- do it yourself online by clicking on Sign up for E-Billing.
- fill out the electronic transfer payment option form and drop by one of our three office locations. Bank draft automatically pays your bill from the bank account of your choosing.
- Mail Payments are convenient with the self-addressed envelope enclosed with every billing statement. Simply apply postage and mail.
- Pay at Any Office. Our three offices are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Check, credit card and debit card payments are accepted.
- 24/7 Drop Boxes are conveniently located at all offices for after-hour payments. Check or money-order payments are accepted.
- Levelized Billing is a service provided for Dixie Electric members. The amount you pay each month is based on your 12-month average electric use, keeping your monthly payment amount the same from month to month.